On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:47:44 +0800
Hui Li <fedora.cat(a)gmail.com> wrote:
I'm a sysadmin working at a software company. Here's the skills I got.
- Linux system administration
- FTP/Web/NFS/NIS/DNS/DHCP/Kerberos/OpenAFS services setting
- Be familiar with Nagios and Ganglia settings/configurations
- Skillfully Shell scripting
- HPC administration experience
- Be familiar with IBM/HP/Dell servers operation and firmware upgrade
- Be familiar with data center infrastructural devices like
- Linux Live CD building experience
- Experience with creating/managing Open Source projects
If anything I can help pls. let me know.
Please do read over:
if you haven't already, and join us in #fedora-admin and/or #fedora-noc
If you can make the meeting later today, do join us there and introduce