Hi everyone! Linux Foundation is running a series on Git for its 10th
anniversary. They asked me a few questions, and I thought it might be
even better to get a community answer from the whole infrastructure
team. So, if you have anything interesting to say to any of these, say
it, and I'll wrap up the responses into a unified Fedora Whole. I need
to respond by Friday.
* Why does Fedora use Git?
* What makes Git such a great tool?
* How many developers do you have collaborating on git?
* How much do you personally use it? (estimates are great)
* What's Fedora's most active git repo right now and why?
* What is your favorite pro tip for using git?
* Any git success stories you can share?
* Anything else you'd like to say to mark the 10-year anniversary?
Fedora Project Leader