On 28 June 2017 at 04:57, Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 09:45:05AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> we are now in the infrastructure freeze leading up to the Fedora 26
> Final release. This is a final-release freeze.
> We do this to ensure that our infrastructure is stable and ready to
> release Fedora 26 when it's available.
> You can see a list of hosts that do not freeze by checking out the
> ansible repo and running the freezelist script:
> git clone
> -i inventory
> Any hosts listed as freezes is frozen until 2017-07-11 (or later if the
> release slips).
I did not realize this before, but this will impact the decommissioning of
The idea was to deploy pagure on dist-git on July 5th and deprecate pkgdb on
So could/should we postpone this to say, deploy pagure on dist-git on the 10th?
and deprecate pkgdb on the 17th?
I would say let us deprecate it 1 week after the release of Fedora 26.
That way we are tied to the actual blocker versus playing catchup with
(The pagure part worries me less since it's a new service which
minimal impact on the existing one).
The issue is then, what do we do is release slips?
PS: on a personal note, I'm not sure how much I'll be around on the 5th
afternoon, 6th and 7th, so postponing to the 10th is actually appealing to me.
All the more reason NOT to do it then :).
infrastructure mailing list --
To unsubscribe send an email to infrastructure-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Stephen J Smoogen.