-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to
look at our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
Not in the last month! Maybe now that school is ending!
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
contribute to more?
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
fi-apprentice 'easyfix' tickets?
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
whatever reason) could you provide any hints to help others down
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
help you do any of the above?
Nope, all good!
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help
you? Finding tickets in your interest area?
Nothing, it's easy to get involved thanks to great docs and great IRC
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
them helpful or interesting?
I will be there next week! Missed last week's due to forgetting about
DST and showing up an hour late.
8. What was the very first computer you ever used?
Probably the old Apples at kindergarten, or my grandparents' Windows
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.15 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----