On Mon, Jan 06, 2014 at 12:45:50PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
Additionally, this month, I am CC'ing the infrastructure list. If
would like to send your feedback there as well everyone can see and
comment on it.
Including the infrastructure list seems to be a regular item and not
something special to this month.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
No, I was just looking around a little.
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
No, but I already have enough Fedora projects to work on.
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
It was not completely clear to which systems I should have access and
what can be found where.
mentions a lot
of systems (backups*, db*, fas*, sign*, rel*, ns* and compose*) no
access is granted to, but not so much information about what to find
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
I guess for infrastructure it is being able to easily test things I
would like to change.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
helpful or interesting?
I usually read the minutes and attended one meeting. Meetings are
helpful to get things discussed faster.
8. What are you most looking forward to in the world of computing
I hope that the Internet will use more encryption.