Zarafa 6.40.2 has been pushed to stable updates (EPEL 4, 5 and 6, Fedora
12, 13, 14 and Rawhide). Note this is the first Zarafa upstream release,
which does not need to be patched to get it build at Fedora. Here is the
full list of changes in Zarafa 6.40.2 final :
Changelog 6.40.2 Final 
- Improvement: Configurable quotes on the original message in reply and
- Fix: Issue language files if creating zarafa from source. (result:
German, Dutch and french languages do not work)
- Fix: Unable to open webaccess in IE6 and IE7.
- Fix: Global address book search gives script error.
- Fix: Drag and drop of meeting request or response generates new email.
- Fix: Body broken in reply/forward.
- Fix: Unable to edit draft.
- Fix: Propose new time from appointment does not close window but does
send response message.
- Fix: Attendee not saved in meeting request.
- Fix: Automatically resolve names before sending the meeting request.
- Fix: Resize appointment by dragging will use a wrong start/end time.
- Fix: Add config option to disable Public Folder in folderlist.
- Fix: Shared sub-folders cannot be opened.
- Fix: Focus on selected email will be lost after sorting.
- Fix: GMT-X causes due/start a day before set in a task.
- Fix: Trackingstatus is been updated in the wrong occurence.
- Fix: Option to create task from mail in contxt menu.
- Fix: Meeting request is shown as conflict when it is not a conflict.
- Fix: Birthday appointment is not created whennew contact is created.
- Fix: Script error when clicking on expand folder [+] in create new folder
- Fix: Inlining an image will left a semicolumn behinde.
- Fix: Calendar week/month view doesnt create new appt on double click.
- Fix: Cannot send meeting request to groups.
- Fix: Reminder for all day events is 15 min and not 18 hours.
- Fix: Zarafa-webaccess pasting from word causes defect.
- Fix: Send mail button in contact dialogue does not work if contact is
made and Full name button is used to fill the full name.
- Fix: Outlook and webaccess permissions value Secrerary is different.
- Fix: Dhtml is undefined when opening a dialog.
- Fix: Accept/view proposal in propose new time message will pop-under the
- Fix: Recurrence parsing wrong when attendee is changed.
- Fix: After Using Send/receive button the first message is not selectable.
- Fix: Double click in muc on a day will take date of today.
- Fix: Reminder will come on old time when appointment is moved.
- Fix: Cannot use datepicker in task.
- Fix: Rules creation window in to small on Firefox on Linux desktop.
- Fix: Task settign start date will change set due date.
- Fix: Response buttons come on scheduling tab if meeting request is made
in shared calendar.
- Fix: Shared stores missing when updating 6.30.15 to 6.30.16.
- Fix: Bad HTML style can break on reply.
- Fix: TO and CC header does not size up to three lines when reply all or
pasting at once.
- Fix: Dagent segfaults when mailing to a group.
- Fix: Nested groups with openldap are not working for security permissions.
- Fix: Zarafa-spooler tries to send delayed messages continuously.
- Fix: Zarafa gateway 6.40.2-22111 Debian 5 x86_64 segfault.
- Fix: Gateway logging slows performance.
- Fix: Spooler: crash in spooler while sending exceptions meeting request.
- Fix: Response meetin request is not updated if message opend on Iphone.
- Fix: Can not remove orphand stores.
- Fix: Caldav: Wrong behaviour when moving 1 exception.
- Fix: Creating Item in evolution will directly result in unknown error.
- Fix: Caldav: Sending meet request external -> error in the log.
- Fix: Caldav: Traceback during importing via curl.
- Fix: libicalmapi has some memleaks in freebusy code.
- Fix: Attachment missing when receiving email in outlook.
- Fix: Multiserver does not work correctly when character case does not
- Fix: Dagent: ICS without summary tag results in email without subject.
- Fix: Zarafa Gateway won't stop after SIGTERM "Waiting for # processes to
- Fix: Zarafa-contact objectclass contains uidNumber as required attribute,
but many customers use another unique user attribute.
- Fix: PHP linking patch for 6.40 Fedora compatibility.
- Fix: Z-Push: ICS misbehaves when saving conflicting appointment.
- Fix: Possible crash in the zarafa-server.
- Fix: Upgrading ADS plugin will not overwrite ZarafaADS.dll.
- Fix: Restoring PT_UNICODE properties causes bad memory write.
- Fix: Ldap_server_address_attribute is set wrong in default config.
- Fix: Gateway returns conversion errors.
- Fix: Attachment data can be placed in the ECMemTable.
- Fix: Segfault Indexer 6.40.1.
- Fix; install.sh not working for ubuntu 10.04.
- Fix: Caldav does not work with Thunderbird 2. and lighting 0.9.
- Fix: Apache segfaults when passing limit 0 to mapi_table_queryrows.
- Fix: Segfault in php mapi_zarafa_setuser call.
- Fix: Gateway segfault and using a lot of memory..
You should be able to update to Zarafa 6.40.2 by using:
yum update zarafa zarafa-webaccess
on all Fedora releases and Fedora EPEL. If you should find bugs or issues,
please fill a bug report in Red Hat Bugzilla as described here:
Your feedback is very much appreciated.