Z-Push 1.5.5 has been built at RPM Fusion for Fedora 16, 15, 14 as well as
for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 5 - and should be pushed to the testing
updates repository within the next days at latest. Here is the full list of
changes in Z-Push 1.5.5 :
Changelog Z-Push 1.5.5 
- Fixed: typo prevents LOOSE_PROVISIONING (Mantis #476) (thx to 'settel'
- Fixed: Synchronizing an empty folder an additional ICS exporter is
registered on each request (Mantis #480)
- Fixed: Moxier Tasks 1.1.1 on iOS presents errors (Mantis #490)
- Fixed: Contacts Birthday not properly saved from Android (Mantis #487)
- Fixed: No conflict detected for deleted or read flag changed messages
- Fixed: Lazy conflict detection shows warnings and does not check
conflicts (Mantis #481)
- Fixed: Appointment is not synchronized after meeting invitation was
accepted in the Webaccess of ZCP 7 (Mantis #475)
- Fixed: Saving empty categories fails (Mantis #468)
- Fixed: GAL search shows 'undefined offset of PR_ACCOUNT' warnings (Mantis
- Fixed: Meeting request responses can not be processed correctly (Mantis
- Fixed: Contacts created on Android phones present doubled names (Mantis
- Fixed: Changing a meeting request to all day event shows warnings (Mantis
- Fixed: Folders with special chars break synchronisation (Mantis #463)
You should be able to update to Z-Push 1.5.5 by using
yum update '*z-push*'
on all Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux releases once it's pushed to the
repository. If you should find bugs or issues, please fill a bug report in
RPM Fusion Bugzilla as described here:
Your feedback is very much appreciated.
Zarafa 6.40.11 has been submitted to the testing updates - for EPEL 4 only.
As mentioned already a couple of times, EPEL 4 will stay on 6.40 series
until Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 reaches end of lifetime at 2012-02-29. I
recommend to upgrade to a newer version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, if you
would like to use Zarafa 7 and its new features. Here is the full list of
changes in Zarafa 6.40.11 :
Changelog 6.40.11 Final 
- Fix ZCP-6164: SIGSEGV with PAM authentication.
- Fix ZCP-5486: Forward rule does not add original sender in body.
- Fix ZCP-8001: Zarafa-archiver will crash when doing archiver run with
--local-only on 6.40.10.
- Fix ZCP-7887: Change [servers] section in msr to be optional, so you do
not need to have this option in the config.
- Fix ZCP-7921: Attachments with quote-printable in the middle oof the file
name not displayed correctly.
- Fix ZCP-7915: Possible table failure on SQL deadlock.
- Fix ZCP-7925: Not all opensource parts of zarafa-archiver are shipped.
- Fix ZCP-7954: LMTP accepts DATA even with no RCPT's.
- Fix ZCP-7968: Server sends corrupt stream if the database is
- Fix ZCP-7984: Timezone will create a one hour difference if you change
appointment to recurring (BRT -3).
- Fix ZCP-7986: LMTP may not respond on error.
- Fix ZCP-7991: Spooler should automatically quote fullname of sender,
recipient to solve issues in some client with commas.
- Fix ZCP-7994: Segfault in zarafa-backup with one user.
- Fix ZCP-7996: Small bugs in session locking can cause server-wide
- Fix ZCP-7998: Dagent sometimes delivers mail in spam folder even if the
spam header is absent.
- Fix ZCP-7999: Make trunk ZCP be version 7.1 and remove the version
display in the windows clients.
- Fix ZCP-8004: Indexer doesn't index store when one message contains a
- Fix ZCP-8009: Editing a contact in WA will enable TNEF sending to this
contact when e-mail is sent to contact from Outlook via SMTP.
- Fix ZCP-8017: Ical uid containing base64 with / character breaks caldav.
- Fix ZCP-8023: Zarafa-msr python errors at Customer (6.40.7) (destination
server -> source server).
- Fix ZCP-8067: License daemon hosted reports are not sent.
- Fix ZCP-8070: GAB synchronization skips the next item after each
modification to a group.
- Fix ZCP-8072: Make msr log location configurable.
- Fix ZCP-8080: Delegate meeting request only for delegate leaves original
email in SMTP queue.
- Fix ZCP-8112: SQL error after archiving mails attachments.
- Fix ZCP-8177: Iphone splits comma separated names inside doublequotes
into two addresses when answering the mail.
- Fix ZCP-8170: Change [servers] section in msr to be optional, so you need
this option in the config.
- Fix ZCP-5926: Subfolder does not expand in 'create new folder view'.
- Fix ZCP-7878: Opening meeting request causes error in webapp.
- Fix ZCP-7928: Create new email window does not close after clicking send.
- Fix ZCP-8030: Delegate can't open private appointment.
- Fix ZCP-7883: Add PHP-ext exception classes for 6.40 WebApp
- Fix ZCP-8084: WebApp JSON settings property mapping is missing in 6.40,
- Fix ZCP-8085: No propIsError function is present in 6.40 php extension,
- Fix ZCP-7918: Replying to email (in plain-text) with inline image creates
an inline.txt attachment.
- Fix ZCP-7923: Webaccess still show automatically resource type in meeting
request after changing from equipment to shared store.
- Fix ZCP-7926: Reminders of older recurrent items pop-up after you delete
an occurence in the future.
- Fix ZCP-7927: Wizard rules created with the webaccess will sometimes
dissappear after saving a new rule.
- Fix ZCP-7949: Opening WebAccess in two tabs creates conflicting Ids in
- Fix ZCP-7961: Opening meeting request causes error in webapp.
- Fix ZCP-7980: Open shared folder 'Show subfolders' checkbox is
- Fix ZCP-7989: Forward specific emails with webaccess will lose part of
body text, with outlook is works correctly.
- Fix ZCP-7995: Open email after second search in Advanced find is not
- Fix ZCP-8003: Month and day names are not translated in 7.0.0 when
sending task request in finish.
- Fix ZCP-8031: Organizer wrong in Muc with Secretary rights.
- Fix ZCP-8033: Cannot turn off reminder of an all day occurence.
- Fix ZCP-8065: Inline images are not shown in inline emails that are
You should be able to update to Zarafa 6.40.10 by using
yum update 'zarafa*'
on EPEL 4 once it's pushed to the repository. If you should find bugs or
issues, please fill a bug report in Red Hat Bugzilla as described here:
Your feedback is very much appreciated.