Z-Push 1.5.7 has been built at RPM Fusion
by Robert Scheck
Z-Push 1.5.7 has been built at RPM Fusion for Fedora 17, 16, 15 as well as
for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 5 - and should be pushed to the testing
updates repository within the next days at latest. Here is the full list of
changes in Z-Push 1.5.7 :
Changelog Z-Push 1.5.7 
- Changed: Increase ping timeout by default (Mantis #536)
- Fixed: New mail from android produces @localhost error in spooler and
postfix logs. Do not parse an email address if it is set but empty.
- Fixed: break while in PING case unknown tags are sent (Mantis #538)
- Partly undone rev 775, as a conflict detection for read flags is not
really necessary and may result in timeouts (Mantis #537)
- Fixed: PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated. It
was deprecated in PHP 5.3 (Mantis #552)
You should be able to update to Z-Push 1.5.7 by using
yum update '*z-push*'
on all Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux releases once it's pushed to the
repository. If you should find bugs or issues, please fill a bug report in
RPM Fusion Bugzilla as described here:
Your feedback is very much appreciated.
11 years, 2 months