jasonbrooks added a new comment to an issue you are following:
* the issue of fedora having an aged kube is resolved, v1.4.5 is in f25 stable
* the issue of not being able to just `rpm-ostree install kubernetes` and proceed as if we
never removed kube from the image is open. This won't work because [rpm-ostree
can't deal](: https://github.com/projectatomic/rpm-ostree/issues/462
) w/ the
kube-apiserver binary in kubernetes-master
* the issue of running kube in containers on fedora atomic is in progress:
* I've been working w/ these [kube
, and these
containers. They work (but need [this
), and I'm
adapting the [upstream ansible
to use them.
* I need to get those kube, etcd and flannel containers into the new fedora build
system, and could use help with that.
* I need to get the ansible changes finished and upstreamed, and that ought to be
straightforward, but I could use feedback on my PR once I get it together.
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email