Updated subject to reflect Fedora 33, not 32.
On 12/17/20 12:47 AM, Dusty Mabe wrote:
Over the next two day's we're planning to release and rollout
Fedora 33 based FCOS into the `stable` stream.
New features include:
- shipping fwupd
- the ability to configure/use swap on ZRAM
Some notable issues/configurations:
- SSH may start to fail to connect in some configurations 
- Systems with local SELinux policy modifications may need to be recovered 
- Log aggregators may need to handle new journald log formatting 
- systemd-resolved is enabled but not used yet 
Thanks to everyone who participated in the test day  and to everyone that
run the `testing` and `next` streams to help us identify and fix issues
before they get to `stable`.
Dusty Mabe, for the Fedora CoreOS team