Zarafa 6.30.12 has been pushed to stable updates (EPEL 5, Fedora 11, 12, 13
and Rawhide). Here is the list of changes in Zarafa 6.30.12 final :
Changes in 6.30.12 Final 
- Fix: Spooler segfault when sending to nonexistent group.
- Fix: Spooler segfault (rare occassion).
Changes in 6.30.11 final 
- Fix: Context menu on flags will directly dissappear in Firefox 3.5 on
Linux desktop (Ubuntu 9.10).
- Fix: Read receipt via options won't function due new button in taskbar.
- Fix: signature disappears when logging in from other server.
- Fix: Attachments get lost when forwarding email from WebAccess.
- Fix: Print issues caused by not wrapping of lines in plain text mails.
- Fix: Hard to distinguish stores.(added names on delegate stores.)
- Fix: Multi user calendar improvements: Names and date move along when
- Fix: Reminder always showing start date of infinite recurring calendar
- Fix: Draggin but not dropping results in mails getting lost.
- Fix: Mail popup windows open minimized (or in the background)
- Fix: Language fix Double capitation in orginal meeting request after
update message has been read.
- Fix: When for some reason the html tag <script> is inserted in the
webaccess signature, the webaccess keeps loading.
- Fix: Reply also adds attachments.
- Fix: Check names function Olny checks GAB and Contacts. Not extra contact
- Fix: No Meeting request update when drag and dropping in the calendar.
- Fix: Categories tab is moves incorrectly in a task.
- Fix: Can't create items that last until midnight.
- Fix: Recurring all day appointment will take current time as start time
- Fix: Unable to add attendee in chrome browser.
- Fix: WebAccess uses PR_ATTACH_MIME_TYPE for download of attachment.
- Fix: Resource duplicated while switching between 'Tracking' and
- Feature: 'Received' headers missing from pop3/imap responses.
- Fix: Store deleted when you lost the connection with ldap or missing
- Fix: Marking multiple emails via imap as read doesn't work.
- Fix: Email can't be delivered to numeric username, which is the same
value as the uidNumber of another user.
- Fix: Read receipt from Kerio mail server will result in fallback delivery
email in Zarafa.
- Fix: Zarafa fsck is removing email in searchfolders.
- Fix: Able to create users with the same username with DB plug-in.
- Fix: Ical: meeting request does not get received.
- Fix: MySql <=4 doesn't like trailing 0x20 bytes trailing binary data.
- Fix: PR_LOCAL_COMMIT_TIME_MAX is not correctly updated in cache.
You should be able to update to Zarafa 6.30.12 by using:
yum update zarafa zarafa-webaccess
on all Fedora releases and Fedora EPEL. If you should find bugs or issues,
please fill a bug report in Red Hat Bugzilla as described here:
Your feedback is very much appreciated.