On 11/11/20 5:48 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 02:38:47PM -0800, Jason Brooks wrote:
>> Is anyone in the WG interested in picking this up?
> Why don't we change its name to fedoracoreos and let it replace this
> one: https://twitter.com/FedoraCoreOS
Like, actually change the handle? I'm not completely opposed (that retains
the followers, right?), but I'm not sure it's strictly necessary. We'd put
"Fedora" in the username and in the banner.
- Do we want to try to retain some following from the old account?
- I think yes!
- Do we want to keep @coreos as the handle?
- I prefer @FedoraCoreOS. We have a bit of a problem with conflating
already and taking advantage of opportunities to minimize that would be ideal.
Also this would prevent any conflict if other "CoreOS" derivatives pop up
- Can we keep followers and rename account?
- I have no idea :). We'd need to flesh out what's possible.
Maybe let's get together at some point and try to figure out what our best path
forward is on this.
Thanks for offering!