-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I've noticed a few typos on the flocktofedora.org content. Can someone
point me at the source repo for it and I'll send patches?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
It runs on openshift and WordPress does not behave with git correctly. The best way to edit is with someone who has a login and just correct the typos there.
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
<div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: Josh Boyer <jwboyer(a)fedoraproject.org> </div><div>Date:07/07/2014 11:07 AM (GMT-05:00) </div><div>To: "Planning discussion for Flock (Fedora Contributor Conference)" <flock-planning(a)lists.fedoraproject.org> </div><div>Subject: Re: flocktofedora.org content </div><div>
</div>On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh(a)redhat.com> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> I've noticed a few typos on the flocktofedora.org content. Can someone
> point me at the source repo for it and I'll send patches?
It's just a wordpress instance. Not sure there's a source repo really.
flock-planning mailing list
Flock is coming soon, more tasks for everyone are appearing and it would
be nice to have some tool to help with tasks. For FUDCons, there's
fudcon-planning Trac - we could use it for Flock too, or do you prefer
a new instance flock-planning? As other infrastructure is separated
If flock-planning, I can send the request to infra...
Another option would be Trello, it's nice tool for such projects,
but it required accounts there, it's not open source and I'm not
sure there's any Cantas instance running we can use for Fedora
as I promised on Tuesday, I put summary of our social events options
to the etherpad https://titanpad.com/aDSmYhy4Lc
Also a few bits for tracking are there before we get our own Trac
* Roll call (jreznik, 14:07:10)
* stickster offline June 27 - July 14 (jreznik, 14:08:19)
* suehle offline June 28-July 5 (jreznik, 14:08:40)
* t-shirts (jreznik, 14:10:27)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/330 (jreznik,
* ACTION: spot to work on final count of t-shirts and send it to
sesivany (jreznik, 14:26:23)
* ACTION: sesivany to order conference t-shirts (sesivany, 14:26:43)
* the order has to be done asap, so the vendor can order what we want
* to ship it to prague (jreznik, 14:27:35)
* social events (jreznik, 14:28:14)
* address to ship anything to the venue: Miroslav Hrončok, Katedra
softwarového inženýrství, FIT ČVUT, Thákurova 9, 160 00 Praha 6,
CZech Republic (mhroncok, 14:28:30)
* ACTION: jreznik to summarize social events offers and send it to
spot and suehle (jreznik, 14:34:51)
* ACTION: mhroncok to bump etnetera about the possible sponsorship
* Keynotes (spot, 14:35:51)
* ACTION: spot will find second keynoter. (spot, 14:38:00)
* Non-shirt swag (spot, 14:41:27)
* we will need conference guides printed (jreznik, 14:42:18)
* Food (mhroncok, 14:47:40)
* ACTION: mhroncok call to masarykova kolej for lunch options
* ACTION: mhroncok to check restourants in the area (mhroncok,
* spot to work on final count of t-shirts and send it to sesivany
* sesivany to order conference t-shirts
* jreznik to summarize social events offers and send it to spot and
* mhroncok to bump etnetera about the possible sponsorship
* spot will find second keynoter.
* mhroncok call to masarykova kolej for lunch options
* mhroncok to check restourants in the area
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-07-01/flock_planning...
in addition to the currently proposed events, I asked my friend
(who owns a PR agency) to provide his options (just options;-).
First one is historical medieval tavern, with fantasy show (3 hours)
and all you can eat catering. It's a bit pricey - $12500.
Second one is P. M. Club, http://www.pmclub.net/ - with buffet,
DJ and sound system it's $10000.
Miro is local, so he knows these clubs better and I hope it's not
a trap ;-). Personally I prefer having less parties and to have one
nicer. It could be an option. Otherwise, it's over our budget.
He also offered in place catering for lunch, cheapest option is
390 CZK/$20 per person up to 500 CZK/$20. We're still looking for
Also tourist guides were offered...