On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Anousak wrote:
Fonts still not loaded. As I did,
1) Copied all Lao TTF fonts into /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF
2) executed '/sbin/service xfs reload' from /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF
3) executed 'fc-cache' from /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF
4) Open Kate, Configure Editor, Schemas-Font, no Lao TTF fonts listed, only
Bitstream and others.
Am I missing something?
1. Make sure that folder is in your legacy/xfs fontpath (as root)
chkfontpath --add /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF
/sbin/service xfs reload
2. Make sure that folder is configured for use with fontconfig, ie, is it