On 05/01/2008, Patrice Dumas <pertusus(a)free.fr> wrote:
There are packages that are shipped part of texlive, though texlive is
not the upstream for those packages. Among those, some are in fedora
texlive, as an exception because they were in tetex previously.
I personally don't want to maintain them since I maintain enough
packages already, but I can review them.
In texlive but should be separate:
This package builds on F8, but still needs a fair bit of work, and is
not yet review ready. However, I wanted to get it out in the open
early to get feedback. Would welcome all and any hep.
What I have done:
* Sun Jan 6 2008 Jonathan G. Underwood <jonathan.underwood(a)gmail.com>
- Initial package based on the texlive.spec by Jindrich Novy
- Updated to latest upstream xdvik and Japanese xdvik
- Reviewed all patches relating to xdvi in texlive.spec and cherry picked
those that are still needed
- Reworked the patch to allow building of xdvik and pxdvik
What still needs to be done:
Currently this builds against the bundled kpathsea library sources in
the tarball. We should be building against the kpathsea(-devel) packages
instead. Lots of missing Requires and BuildRequires. Needs building in Mock
for devel and rpmlint checking. And testing lots.