Aloha Fedora people!
FOSDEM 2017 is just around the corner and CommOps is trying to compile a list of all
Fedora related talks. Here's our version of the list, put together by Alberto
* What open source and J.K. Rowling have in common, Importance of storytelling in open
* A discussion of Fedora's Legal state, This is why I drink.
* Making Wiki Gardening Tasks Easier Using Big Data and NLP
* I contributed ! But what now ?, This talk will be about methods to improve contributor
retention rates in your FOSS community.
*Using a generic distro to redefine IoT
* Modularity & Generational Core, The future of Fedora?
* Desktop security, keeping the key to the castle safe
* Replacing Dockerfiles with Ansible-containe
* When configuration management meet SDN
* Privacy in practice for self hosting
* SDR, Ham Radio and the Debian Hams project
* Fundraising and Crowdfunding for FreeRTC
* The Easiest Way to Start Developing with Openshift
* Mozilla Open Design, What we learned in 2016
*Writing Open Source Documentation for Open Source Projects
* The Proxy Wars - MySQL Router, ProxySQL, MariaDB MaxScale
* Distributions from the view of a package
* Relax-and-Recover Automated Testing
* Future ideas for ReaR, DRLM, and Bareos
* Pet-VMs and Containers united?
* Debugging Hung Python Processes with GDB
* The next generation of GlusterFS management
* fortification vs memcheck
* Valgrind BoF and Hackaton
* Smart card forwarding
* Scaling your logging infrastructureusing syslog-ng
* Get the most out of your security logsusing syslog-ng
* VM: Hey VM, can I share a host with you?
* Schema, Database Documentation Through Introspection
* Taking containers from development to production
All Fedora speakers at FOSDEM are requested to double-check this list and report
discrepancies, if any, by commenting on the ticket or replying to this mail. You can also
have a look at the fosdemSpeakersFinal.csv file.
Dhanesh B. Sabane [dhanesh95]