The meeting will be held
Fedora Server IRC meeting Wednesday, June 23 17:00 ==UTC==
== Agenda ==
1. Fedora Server Product Requirement Document (PRD)
2. Fedora Server Documentation
3. Fedora Website - revamp
Kevin Fenzi finished the final review. The latest (and greatest) version is available at
Now we are ready for
=== Final discussion and decision / voting ===
I would like to finally file a request to include Server on the docs landing page
We need a short text to announce Server (about 20 words / 120 characters).
I would like to emphasize the user perspective (less technical features)
along our PRD mission statement, something like (but shorter)
* Fedora Server
* Empowers Organisations and Individuals to deploy services
* in technical excellence freely, under their own control,
* and adopted to their own demands
Staging / Development
We need to put together our ideas, wishes, requirements
and we need someone to work together with the initiative and represent our group.
We are one of the key stakeholders. The work is likely to take some time.
Everyone please consider their resources, web skills (conceptually), marketing skills.