On Wed, 2015-06-03 at 08:43 -0400, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
== FreeIPA Replica Role ==
=== Benefits ===
* Ability to set up a resilient domain
* Fewer manual steps after the initial domain creation
=== Requirements ===
* Mechanism to promote a domain client to a replica
* Resources: This needs the heavy involvement of a FreeIPA developer
=== Issues/Risks ===
* May require plumbing changes that cannot be completed in time.
=== Recommendations ===
Feedback needed from FreeIPA team before I can make any
I am currently working on a key enabler for this upstream, it should be
possible to meet F23 deadlines, let's cross fingers.
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York