On 11/28/05, Diana Fong <dfong(a)redhat.com> wrote:
The following are my responses (with modified mockup) to the
made on this list during the last few days.
- "Get Fedora" should remain...it could link to the downloads page. It
can also do with or without the period. I was trying to find the email
with the argument against having the "." but can't seem to locate it. I
like it with "." It's also a statement/sentence and so the "." is
too unreasonable...but it's not a major point and I can compromise to
leave it out...the important thing is to keep the title. The "Get
Fedora" focuses the visitor's attention and is a clear "call to
of a good starting point.
1. I will vote for the "With Period".
2. In the previous mockups and in this one too, there is a space
between in the images in the first row. This should not be hard to
3. I personnally shall align the "Get Fedora" Title with the following
4. Please forgive my ignorance. Why haven't we use "Get Fedora Core."
as title? Anyway this question/answer can be added in the FAQ.