t0xic0der added a new comment to an issue you are following:
I'm checking for the feasibility of front-porting the Dockerfile by seeing if the said
software packages are available on `fedora:latest` or not (at the time of writing this,
1. `git` works.
2. `gettext` works.
3. `python-genshi` should be changed to `python3-genshi`.
4. `python-lxml` should be changed to `python3-lxml`.
5. `python-setuptools` should be changed to `python3-setuptools`.
6. `python-dateutil` should be changed to `python3-dateutil`.
7. `python-dogpile-cache` should be changed to `python3-dogpile-cache`.
8. `babel` works.
9. `python-feedparser` should be changed to `python3-feedparser`.
10. `fedfind` works.
11. `python-requests` should be changed to `python3-requests`.
12. `python2- babel` should be changed to `python3-babel`.
13. `findutils` works.
14. `make` works.
15. `httpd` works.
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email