Robyduck as done a lot of work to define our bootstrap css, started at
fudcon.stg.fpo and now a test at stg.fpo.
We have a lot to define from the mockup.. and a lot to code.
We should start soon, and see how many we are available on this.
Robert probably thinks he is alone actually.. And I am not helping
that much (oh I can listen though...)
If we can manage to meet, on a scheduled meeting, we would be able to
define the task, a schedule, the work load and the work force. Either
define per user tasks...
I am personally away from the 15rd of March to the 31th of March.
Meeting soon will help moving forward. And if we can manage this, a
next meeting (one week forward?) should be nice.
Here is a proposed plan:
- Precise mockup per websites
- Precise the dynamic content on the main hub (what should we grab,
from datagrepper? per user?)
- Define start.fpo
- Precise schedule
- summarize workforce/tasks
- Mockup desingers
- People from the websites/infra team
- People from the design team to validate schedule, needs
- Docs people ? To see where/how to integrate docs.fpo
Here is a proposal :
We have a lot of timezone, please tell us if it can't feet your needs.
We can arrange things probably.