jibecfed reported a new issue against the project: `fedora-websites` that you are
Hello, the Fedora project migrates its translation platform to Weblate .
This tool directly interact with your git repository, and requires us to know:
* [mandatory] which branch is your development branch?
* [mandatory] have you merged latest translation from Zanata and locked the project?
* [info] Weblate will handle updates when pot file changes, don't edit po files for
* [optional] what is the license of translation? (please use a code from
* [optional] do you have any announcement/warning you would like to display to the
translators? (it will be displayed in Weblate)
* [optional] do you need us to activate any specific checks? (this is a setting per
* [optional] do you need us to automatically detect new translation files? (typical
usecase: website translation with one translation file per page)
* For github and gitlab hosted projects, Weblate open pull request. For other git hosting,
you'll have to add a key to allow commits.
* In Weblate's vocable, one project is a group of component. Each component is a
translation file. You can have many projects or many components or both.
* You can change your mind over time, just reach trans(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email