I've just updated the gitolite package on pkgs.fedoraproject.org. This
package is what does ACL enforcement.
This update brings us upstream support for the configuration we're
using, and better error reporting when trying to clone a repo that
doesn't exist yet.
It also enables https authenticated support which we could look into for
those that cannot use ssh.
I tested this update quite a bit in our staging environment, but
something can always go wrong, so if you notice anything weird when
interacting with pkgs.fedoraproject.org please don't hesitate to email
me, the infrastructure list, or find me on IRC to discuss it.
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!
just finished gtkhtml3 update to 3.91.4 has a soname bump, due
to changes in its API as was discovered in . It has it since 3.91.3
release, somehow, only the soname wasn't changed.
I know this is kinda late notice, but the bug was discovered just before
I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Hi, everyone! I've already spoken to some developers with big features
for F15 to arrange Test Days, but I just wanted to send out a general
call to remind developers that the Test Day process is available for any
big changes you have landing for F15 (or even little changes, we're not
fussy :>). Test Days are testing events where we co-ordinate a set of
test cases, and special test images if this is needed / helpful, and try
to get a group of testers plus developers online on IRC around the same
time to help do some well-organized testing with a short feedback loop
between testers and developers. The QA group can organize the event for
you (we just tell you when to show up on IRC), help you organize the
event, or get out of the way and let you do it yourself - whatever you
Here's how the schedule looks so far:
It's quite pencil-y right now, so if you really want one of the
already-taken days, we can probably arrange it. We can also run Test
Days on days other than Thursday if necessary, but we try not to run too
many in a single week, and stick to Thursdays when we can as it's quite
a convenient day.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Here's the Test Day SOP, which tells you how to put a test day together:
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Fedora Talk: adamwill AT fedoraproject DOT org
I plan to rebase poppler in rawhide to poppler-0.15.3. There are some
API changes (see below) and 1 soname bump of libpoppler.so.9 to
You can test it against your package with this scratch-build:
I'll ask release engineers for chain-build of it in the middle of next
Changes against 0.15.1:
* Improve shadings and antialias in the Splash backend (Bug #30436)
* Linearization improvements
* Small improvements to the Arthur backend
* Fix calculation of the size of some pages (Bug #30784)
* Fix crashes in broken documents
* Improve rendering of radial shadings
* Open a broken file (Bug #31861)
* Correct parsing of linearization table (Bug #31627)
* Find fonts inside patterns (Bug #31948)
* [win32] Simplify strtok_r implementation
* Use a std::vector instead of a var-length-array of chars
* Fix crashes in broken files
* Use sets instead of arrays for looking for duplicate fonts
* Add Page::renderToPainter() method
* Add setDebugErrorFunction() method
* Add the hability to render pages to an image
* Include correction
* Add -p flag to pdfimages
* pdffonts: Remove duplicated code
* Remove -ansi flag for cywin and mingw
API changes against 0.15.1:
new file Hints.h
new file Linearization.h
new file cpp/poppler-page-renderer.h
All "GooVector<>" has been replaced with "std::vector<>".
- new public function in class image:
- API change of a public function in class Dict:
- new public function in class Dict:
- API changes in constructors of classes FormField, FormFieldButton,
FormFieldText, FormFieldChoice, FormFieldSignature
- API change in a public function of class Form:
- API change in constructor of class StitchingFunction
- API change in functions of class Object:
- API change in a public function of class OutputDev:
- new public functions in class OutputDev
- new versions of a public function in class Parser:
- new public functions in class PDFDoc
- API changes in constructors of class PSOutputDev
- API changes in a public function of class PSOutputDev:
- a public function removed from PSOutputDev:
- new public enum in class Page:
- new public function in class Page:
- new public function in class SplashBitmap:
- destructor of class SplashFontSrc moved to private section
- new public functions in class Splash:
- API change in a public function of class SplashPattern:
- API change in a public function of class SplashSolidColor:
exiv2-0.21 was released recently, and includes a soname bump. I plan on
importing this into rawhide next week sometime, if all goes well.
Here's a scratch build for testing,
I've done a few test builds of the items below, and the only one that
ftbfs is pyexiv2 (a usual suspect, being a low-level binding).
and a list of affected pkgs,
$ repoquery --repoid=rawhide-source --archlist=src \
--whatrequires exiv2-devel | sort