On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 05:10:39PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
Planned Outage: Fedocal outage for update - 2014-01-30 10:30 UTC
There will be an outage starting at 2014-01-30 10:30 UTC, which will last approximately 1
hours, possibly less.
To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
date -d '2014-01-30 10:30 UTC'
Reason for outage: Update fedocal to 0.4.0 and use this opportunity to rebuild its
Outage is over and fedocal is now to its latest version, it even got bump to
0.4.2 due to some last minutes bugs that were discovered.
The new release brings quite a number of changes among them:
* New UI, closer to pkgdb2, nuancier and koji
* Add location to meeting, so that #fedora-meeting should no longer be a
calendar but a location
* Improved list view
* Improved window to add a meeting
* Improved calendar view where the full day meetings are
separated from the other meetings
* Store the meeting in the specified timezone instead of UTC (allows to have a
meeting at 2pm/14:00 Paris time all year long, despite of DST)
* Enable viewing the agenda in another timezone
* Enable browsing the dates without using the small monthly calendar
* Possibility to upload ics files
This means despite the heavy testing from Kamil Páral there might still be some
glitches, if you find any, please report it to https://fedorahosted.org/fedocal/
This 0.4.x release owe a big thanks to Kamil Páral and Jaroslav Reznik who have
reported a large number of bugs and RFE and Ralph Bean who has pretty much
single-handedly reviewed all the changes code-wise.
Hoping it's helpful,