On December 4th, 2017 and running until December 8th 2017, Fedora
Infrastructure will be moving servers from an existing datacenter
location to another new section of the datacenter.
This move will allow us more space and power and to consolidate and
rewire existing servers.
A schedule for the week is available at:
To expand on that schedule:
Outage window will start each day around 15:00 UTC (08:00 UTC-7) and end
approximately at 00:00 UTC (17:00 UTC-7).
* Monday (2017-12-04) some services may be down for short periods of
time as we reboot for firmware upgrades and other updates.
* Tuesday (2017-12-05) development and build servers will be moved.
Developers are advised against submitting long running builds or tasks.
* Wed (2017-12-06) The rest of our production machines and QA machines
will be moved. Expect most applications to have some downtime.
* Thursday (2017-12-07) the fedorainfracloud will be moved. Expect copr
and any other services in the cloud to be down this day.
* Friday (2017-12-08) we will be finishing up with recabling/wiring and
rebooting any servers that still need updating. Outages friday should be
short, but may happen anytime in the outage window.
Some services will continue to be available all week,
(including, but not limited to): mirrorlists, getfedora.org
, pagure.io, release-monitoring.org
For further information or questions, please consult #fedora-admin on
or the fedora infrastructure mailing list.