On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 5:47 PM, John Poelstra<poelstra(a)redhat.com> wrote:
Zikula Meeting Agenda
Unfortunately I will likely not be able to attend this meeting either.
== Last Meeting ==
== Packaging Status Follow up ==
** stickster to push zikula-module-News to stable
** stickster to resolve phpSmug naming, build and push
** Sparks to review license problems in scribite! to determine if he can
just remove the "broken" pieces.
** ke4qqq: review stickster's renamed packages
This package has been build.
** ke4qqq will contact upstream authors of cc-licensed js by eow and
if relicensing can happen.
I contacted upstream - no response.
== Information from ke4qqq ===
Found yet another bundled library in Zikula - phpmenulayers.
Fortunately this is already being packaged
However, phpmenulayers bundles the following library:
We may want to jump on that (esp since there are some relatively
automated spec building tools for pear packages.)
This has already been packaged, and is awaiting a review.
To my knowledge - everything not blocked on licensing has been
approved except zikula-module-mediashare. This was waiting on a number
of dependencies, (4 or 5, which have at least all been approved, if
not already built)
There may likewise be licensing issues, but if there are, we need to
get them in front of upstream and/or fixed by us asap.
=== Stuff blocked by licensing: ===
Upstream said they were working on this, but I haven't heard anything
in a while.
Some of this is merely a set of icons, the one package with no
licensing information is problematic and we might need to see what we
can do with it/without it.
Let's ping upstream again on this issue as well
Ian has really not even started packaging this one because he found so
many licensing issues.
I've notified upstream, but we may need to see what we can do to purge
some of this stuff.
Lukas has this moving along - there is a licensing issue with lightboxXL.
I fired off an email re: relicensing/dual licensing to lightboxXL's
author on 22 June, but to date have received no response.
It might help if a native spanish speaker sent an email explaining the
situation, but it looks like this might have to get jettisoned which
might involve patching source.
Paul located a possible replacement.
We may be able to fix this ourselves and submit the fix upstream.
DISCUSS: next actions and plans to resolve these blockers
== Test Instance ==
* '''ACTIONS''': Need to set a date to template the conf files
puppet and create package lists, etc.
== Project Management ==
* '''ACTIONS''': Poelcat to work on creating draft schedule by
part of next week and follow through on coordinating finalizing it
== Draft Zikula Schedule ==
--Promised skeleton is below... Poelstra needs detailed tasks from all
the teams to fill in this schedule. Suggest doing this with Gobby (and
possibly Fedora Talk) ASAP
* DISCUSS: set time and date using--http://whenisgood.net/RKQ8tE
Packaging Modules Tue 2009-06-10 ???
--when will we really be done?
Start Alpha Freeze Tue 2009-08-04 Tue
Alpha Public Availability Tue 2009-08-18 Tue
Test Instance "Go Live" Tue 2009-08-25 Tue
Performance Testing Wed 2009-08-26 Fri
Final (Beta) Freeze Tue 2009-09-22 Tue
Build Production Box ???
Deploy Production Box ???
Beta Release Public Availability Tue 2009-10-06 Tue
Zikula "Go Live" for F12 Release ???
GA Release Tue 2009-11-03 Tue
== Next Meeting Date & Time ==
* Anyone heard from 'itbegins'?
* Next Wednesday @ 15:00 UTC ?
logistics mailing list