Oops. I completely blanked the meeting. I'm very sorry, guys.
I wanted to talk about the FAD at UTOSC on Tuesday and, while I haven't yet
looked at the log to see what was discussed, if no one has taken the reins
on it yet, I'll volunteer to do it.
If someone has (he says, wiping his brow), then never mind and I'd be glad
to work on it going forward.
On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 7:44 PM, inode0 <inode0(a)gmail.com> wrote:
- Summit will conflict with the 9/1 meeting for your moderator
*** sseiersen volunteers to moderate the 9/1 meeting ***
* Events [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents
- Red Hat Summit Update
Sign up if you are attending and can help
Fedora dinner of some sort on the opening night if possible is
being planned. 100 lbs of stuff has been shipped ahead for the
booth. The two new retractable banners arrived today, will be
shipped on to Chicago tomorrow.
* Budget Review [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Budget
- inode0 mentions that we are in budget limbo for a period now waiting
for the next quarter's budget to take shape
- Max will likely be joining us more often in the future and will fill
us in on those details as they become known
- Pens arrived, sent to the Summit as well as all the regional
djf_jeff asks about distribution of merchandise in Canada - will
ke4qqq to find out if he can be our "shipping center" in the north
- SFD chat and Campus Ambassador discussion as the moderator lost control
of the meeting ...
* Tasks [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Tasks
- No discussion
* Open Floor
- dthomasdigital thanks folks for sending SFD and NMGLF supplies his way
- Discussion of an ambassador FAD at UTOSC or elsewhere - inode0 suggests
having a focus on work that needs to be done before planning a FAD to
it - existing work objectives should exist before a FAD is organized
- crossbytes raises questions about the FreeMedia program and how
ambassadors should deal with random contacts for FreeMedia while the
form is closed and tells people to contact ambassadors directly
I would again like to thank all the participants, especially the new
ambassadors joining us for the first time tonight.
Fedora-ambassadors-list mailing list