On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero(a)redhat.com> wrote:
From what I understand, both in watching the EMEA Ambassadors'
last week and the FAmSCo meeting over the weekend, Jared and Pierros are
working together to set up a date this week to do decision making with
the appropriate groups/people. I would expect that as soon as they have
the time worked out they will let people know when that meeting will be,
and when a decision will be announced. (Jared, Pierros, please correct
me if I'm wrong here.)
I tried to schedule this meeting during the EMEA ambassadors meeting
last week, but they informed me that it was too off-topic for their
meeting, at to take it up with FAmSCo. I opened a FAmSCo ticket, but
I'm still waiting for confirmation on the date.
I also asked FAmSCo to add this to their ongoing meeting agenda so
they can follow up on status weekly until a decision is made.
Thanks -- they should be well aware of our desire to get this decision
made quickly. :-)
Fedora Project Leader