For this weekend, I ask any online ambassadors for your online access to the following IRC
channels on Saturday, January 29th from 00:00 to 06:00 UTC and Sunday, January 30th from
00:00 to 04:45 UTC. :)
On Saturday, IRC and possible Fedora Talk would be a good proof of our technology. :)
On Sunday, only IRC is needed due to bandwidth requirements. :)
Saturday, January 29th from 00:00 to 06:00 UTC #fedora-meeting IRC channel
> I just met dgilmore and jsmith earlier today and I'm now in
possession of lots of pressed LiveCDs, pens, case badges, temporary tattoos, stickers and
balloons for both the Open Day and FAD. Add to that the three XO-1.5s we got from OLPC and
the pressed media hpillay sent in from Singapore, we have enough stuff to last us over the
Along the RSVP continues, we can talk about the talks and meals in the next 4 days.
We will prevail! Calling Cheryn again. :)
Sunday, January 30th from 00:00 to 04:45 UTC #fedora-fad IRC channel
I kindly ask for your support of our fellow ambassadors azneita and kaio in Brisbane for
their success in both the Open Day and FAD schedule for this weekend.
I strongly hope that you may join us in support of azneita and kaio. :)
We can do it! :)
Sending positive Fedora 14 and 15 energy to your computers now. :v)
Please have a great day and/or evening! :~)
- David -
One stone; two birds.
To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey(a)fedoraproject.org
* Three (3) dual core systems with 8.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 14 (Laughlin) kernel -
* One (1) dual core system with 8.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 15 (Lovelock) kernel -
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 14 (Laughlin) kernel -
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 15 (Lovelock) kernel -
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Red Hat 6 (Beta) kernel -
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA Seagate 7200.12 -
500 GB harddisks.