On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Max Spevack<mspevack(a)redhat.com> wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009, David Nalley wrote:
> I talked with Max on Thursday during the FAmSCo meeting and he indicated
> he'd deal with the situation.
We've paid for the F11 x86 Live CDs.
Apparently we have not yet paid for the x86 and x86_64 install DVDs. Working
to get that PO opened in the next 24 hours.
Okay, that makes sense. I can grab the Live Media and start shipping.
Prices aren't going to be different too much if I have to make two
shipments. Unless anyone can think of a good reason to wait?