"Do you think, I'm a valuable, trustful Fedora Contributor /
also as Founder, Memeber and President of the association Fedora EMEA
my answer on that is in scope of my (maybe likely short) time being
until today inside the ambassadors group.
Do I think you are a valuable fedora contributor/ambassador?
- You "recruited" me
- You attend almost every event that is major to Fedora EMEA or in
your region nearby
- You help and helped on the organization of those events and
impact/ed their success directly
- You spread the word about Fedora Linux and "free as in freedom"
- You have all the mental requirements to be a good and rewarding
contributor to the Fedora Project and Linux and Community
Thus, my answer on this is yes.
And I want to thank you for all the absolutely priceless work you have
done in the past for the EMEA region!
Please keep it up!
Do I think you are a valuable Founder, Member and President of the
association Fedora EMEA e.V.?
- I am no member of the association
- I do not see whats happening with or/and inside the association
(- I know there has been a destructive handling of RedHat legal
department on the associations name, very sadly)
Thus, I am neutral on that question.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer
Warum mache ich überhaupt dieses ganze OpenSource Zeugs?
Lesen Sie hier, warum;