On 09/12/2013 04:39 AM, Eli Wapniarski wrote:
OK... I managed to distro-sync.
Might I suggest... With respect. If you want to change the package
names.... Please do this in phases... That is, change the name in a
released version that is known to work reasonably well first. Then when
a new release happens and there happens to be some problem with it, then
a resonable yum distro-sync can insue.
Just a suggestion :)
In fairness, we only ever change names for big upstream updates. In
this case, kde.org
upstream decided to distribute split (non-monolithic)
kde-4.1.1 tarballs for kdeadmin, kdenetwork, kdesdk, kdetoys modules.