Bug ID: 1054119
Summary: [ja] virt-manager incorrect translation for "Force
Product: Fedora Localization
Component: Japanese [ja]
QA Contact: noriko(a)redhat.com
CC: noriko(a)redhat.com, trans-ja(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Description of problem:
In current virt-manager snapshot in F20,
in the Power dropdown menu in Japanese
"Force Reset" is displayed as "Force shutdown",
making confusing and hard to distinguish the two.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. LANG=ja_JP.utf8 virt-manager
2. Start guest and click on power dropdown menu.
3. Look for "Force reset" and "Force shutdown"
3. "強制的に電源OFF(_O)" and "強制的に電源OFF(_F)"
3. "強制的にリーセット(_O)" and "強制的に電源OFF(_F)"
I wish I could just push the change to TX
but it seems really hard to get accepted into ja TX team.
TX doesn't seem to scale to casual translators. :-(
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Unsubscribe from this bug