* Name: Marek Suchánek
* Location: Brno, Czech Republic
* Login: mareksu
* Language: Czech (cs_CZ)
* Profession or student status: university student
* About You: I first installed Linux in 2007 and it quickly became my main OS and a long-term hobby. I've tried various distributions, finally becoming a Fedora user in 2012 with version 17. I'm also interested in languages and humanities which is what I study at school. I enjoy translating; I've contributed to elementaryOS and gnome-mpv. For the past year, I've been learning to code (mostly in Python), though I don't feel too confident about it yet.
* You and the Fedora Project: I think Fedora is great and I'd like to contribute back to make it even better. Translating is what I have some experience with so that's where I'd start.
* GPG KEYID and fingerprint: gpg2 --fingerprint 57F496FB
pub rsa2048 2016-08-30 [SC]
C82D 4B60 A830 A8B7 8DD9 1DD0 7850 DEE0 57F4 96FB
uid [ absolutní ] Marek Suchánek <mareksu(a)fedoraproject.org>
sub rsa2048 2016-08-30 [E]
I've created a page just packages targeting l10n FAD:
It's reference from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_GUI list.
Senior Software Engineer
Globalisation Tools Engineering
DID: +61 3514 8262 <callto:+61+3514+8262>
Mobile: +614 2335 3457 <callto:+614+2335+3457>
Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Office: +61 7 3514 8100 <callto:+61+7+3514+8100>
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199 <callto:+61+7+3514+8199>
On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 4:51 PM, pravin.d.s(a)gmail.com <pravin.d.s(a)gmail.com>
> On 29 August 2016 at 11:45, Jean-Baptiste Holcroft <
> jean-baptiste(a)holcroft.fr> wrote:
>> Le 26/08/2016 à 20:24, pravin.d.s(a)gmail.com a écrit :
>>> Not Done - Zanata readiness for list of packages, including branch etc.
>>> (Alex and Jean-baptiste) going to help. (Good to have by 30th August)
>> I open all projects, only blivet looks weird to me, too many version and
>> difficult to know where to edit.
>> I created a new bug : https://github.com/rhinstaller/blivet/issues/495
>> All others have master/head or f25.
> That's nice. I hope, he can do it quickly. I think good if i can also
> comment there.
> I have created badge ticket https://fedorahosted.org/
> fedora-badges/ticket/486 and as usual i forgot to add people in cc :(
> Justin please have a look into it.
I would like to get permission to the inclusion of the cvsl10n
approval per region as we do at ambassadors. Currently approving
translators are just thrown in to the waiting line, and no plus
reminder to the group requests in FAS to do the
guide or get reject by automatically after time. Or it would be a good
idea to switch to invitational mode, and then we can include who done
the pre-written things.
PS: It would be a good idea to split documentation and add l10n, i18n,
m17n, and others?
It has been busy period for most of us including flock, coming back from
flock and completing pending work. We are lucky enough to have one week
slip and now Software Translation Deadline is 13th Sept 2016.  We have
1 week for planning and 1 week for execution. If there is no objection i
think with earlier success we should plan for Fedora 25 translation sprint
For reference Fedora 24 plan is here. 
For Fedora 25, most important thing is identifying important packages.
Existing list is here 
We need small group to update this list. [I am not sure about Website at
From Fedora 24 sprint, we are now bit more experienced regarding other
plannings item and i think it should be straight forward, i hope same
members will participate again and new members are always welcome :)
Dear globalization, translation and internationalization teams,
just a kind remember : when you are using wiki and want to link to an
other wiki page, please use wiki links and not full URL.
You just have to write your link like this : [[My wiki page]]
For more information about how to do it :
For example there is 4 "bad" links on "I18N" page (2 on "L10N" page)
=> should be [[Lohit fonts]]
Why is it important ? It gives the possibility to know every pages
related to "Lohit fonts", so if we want to rename it, merge it with
another page or delete it, we can make sure we do not create broken
links. More details on features :
According to the tool, our wiki exists since 16:24, 24 May 2008, so
there is a lot of old stuff to manage !
Thanks for your understanding and help !
1. In a perfect world, a bot would do the cleanup, but I got lost in all
the mediawiki tools and stuff and haven't found one, if anyone knows
one, let me know by private message.
2. You cannot edit anymore ? Search "cvsl10n" group in FAS
(https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts), join it, and ask your
language coordinator to sponsor you
Minutes of meeting are as follows
#fedora-meeting: g11n (l10n focused)
Meeting started by pravins at 19:30:11 UTC. The full logs are available
* agenda and roll call (pravins, 19:30:11)
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/G11N/Meetings/2016-08-25 (pravins,
* Upcoming schedule (pravins, 19:32:45)
* 2016-08-30 Alpha Release (pravins, 19:32:45)
* 2016-09-13 Software Translation Deadline (pravins, 19:32:45)
* 2016-09-27 Beta Freeze (*) (pravins, 19:32:45)
* Fedora 25 Virtual translation sprint (pravins, 19:33:57)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/G11N/ticket/29 (pravins, 19:33:58)
* AGREED: Sprint dates 3rd-9th September. (pravins, 19:40:07)
* LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_GUI (noriko, 19:44:22)
* L10N_GUI packages list already reviewed and updated by Piotr.
* IDEA: keep to the current list and invite languages to select
themself if they want to target other packages from fedora/gnome or
other packages (and they can talk about it) (pravins, 19:49:58)
* Make sure to add info in announcement email regarding Language team
can select more packages that list as per requirements. (pravins,
* Artwork is ready for badges from F24 sprint. (pravins, 19:57:03)
* If language teams are planning local meetup and need any budget, do
contact to list. we can try to work with council. (pravins,
* FAD proposals (pravins, 20:06:20)
* Globalization steering committee (pravins, 20:11:45)
* Mismatch in Zanata username and FAS name (pravins, 20:27:21)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/G11N/ticket/22 (pravins, 20:27:22)
* Implementing Fedora badges for translations in Zanata (pravins,
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/G11N/ticket/19 (pravins, 20:27:22)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/G11N/ticket/22, done, Zanata 4.0
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/G11N/ticket/19, done with webhook,
4.0 (aeng, 20:28:28)
* Zanata 4.0 is planned to deployed around November. (pravins,
* Tracking translation bugs through list (pravins, 20:30:04)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/G11N/ticket/25 (pravins, 20:30:04)
* Open Floor (pravins, 20:33:14)
Meeting ended at 20:37:12 UTC.
Action Items, by person
People Present (lines said)
* pravins (176)
* jibecfed (25)
* aeng (25)
* x3mboy (25)
* zodbot (21)
* thunderbirdtr (15)
* noriko (14)
* jflory7 (10)
* augenauf (10)
* jonatoni (9)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBothttps://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-08-25/
Name: Rodrigo F Andriolo
Location: Curitiba, Brazil
Profession: C++/C (Qt) dev
About me: Power systems engineer who has interest in UI/UX and open source projects.
You and the Fedora Project: First time contributing to Fedora. User since 2011.
GPG KEYID and fingerprint:
pub rsa2048 2016-08-21
E11C EF0C CED1 7514 044E 57EA 230A 194A 3E14 5B92
uid [ultimate] rodrigofariasandriolo <saibot(at)fedoraproject.org>
sub rsa2048 2016-08-21