next try to send a mail, last 2 got lost somehwere, hopefully they don´t
arrive when i posted this one :)
Ok, as it gets more confusing with every new meeting we should make a vote
the future meeting times.
The day will be thuesday now its unclear which time is prefered by the
We have either
So please have a reply with your favourite time so we can have a better plan
mfg Peter Reuschlein
Need my key?
-> gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key B36B6FB9
I recently decided to compose a list of item that might be useful helping improve/optimize the TQSG. You can read about it in:
I need to say that I am only few months that I am involved in Fedora translations (Greek)
and some of the suggested entries might not be of broad interest or having attributed the wrong priority, due to my
short experience. Anyway, I hope they make sense.
I would be glad to hear your comments.
Jabber ID: typedot(a)jabber.org
____________________________________________________________________________________Ready for the edge of your seat?
Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.
We would like to do an update of the fedora-release-notes package in
Fedora 7, but it would be best if we could get all the original locales
updated for this purpose. I see that Fabian and the "de" locale
translators have provided a new translation as well -- great job guys!
The other locales that still need fixes are:
el es fi pa pt_BR sr uk zh_CN
Thanks as always for your efforts.
Paul W. Frields, RHCE http://paul.frields.org/
gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
Fedora Project: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulWFrieldsirc.freenode.net: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug
I was looking into i18n.redhat.com translate statistics and noticed that
some modules are missing (system-config-printer and virt-manager, for
Does anybody know what is happening?
Igor Pires Soares
* Full legal name: Subir Bahadur Pradhanang
* City, Country: Kathmandu, Nepal
* Profession or Student status: Senior Developer
* Company, School, or other affiliation: Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya 
* You and the Fedora Project
- What other projects would you be interesting in working with?
(Docs, Websites, etc)
- Anything else you'd like to do?
- Comments, Suggestions about the L10N project
* Historical qualifications
- What other projects or translations have you worked on in the past?
Member of Development team of NepaLinux , Nepali language
coordinator for OpenOffice.org, KDE, GNOME, etc.
- What level and type of computer skills do you have? RHCE
- What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User
interface design, other so-called soft skills (people skills),
* GPG KEYID and fingerprint
pub 1024D/F48AEEB4 2007-07-24 [expires: 2008-07-23]
Key fingerprint = 2B94 357F 9A51 82D0 D788 FCFE 4C1D 7EF9 F48A EEB4
uid Subir Pradhanang (Free/Open Source Projects)
sub 2048g/C15D0D77 2007-07-24 [expires: 2008-07-23]
I would like to take up the role of a Maintainer/Coordinator for
Nepali language and have included XML snippet of the information for
the following files as per
<!-- ne translation coordinator -->
During the meeting, we have found that the following items need to be
* At the moment viewcvs shows only 4 packages, what are the others status?
* How to use the ones that moved? (a short summary can be made)
* A short timetable so we can see when to use which server for the
* Any more packages other than listed below to be moved such as specspo,
* The packages listed at
"http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/ElvisMove" are the
complete list of moving? (2 lists can be made, fedoraorg and elvis)