Hi all --
Many of the strings in the Fedora Installation Quick Start Guide have
been taken from the Fedora Installation Guide, mostly to ease the load
Therefore, if you've worked on the IQSG, you will be able to reuse your
translations to get a head start on the full version of the IG. Over the
weekend, Ankit Patel wrote the following procedure to show you how to do
1. Translate docs-install-quick-start-guide.f12-tx
2. Open docs-install-guide.f12-tx po in Kbabel (or Lokalize)
3. Click "Tools" => "Rough Translations"
4. "Options" pane => uncheck "Mark changed entries as fuzzy"
5. Click "Configure" for "Translation Database" in
6. "Database" => "Scan single PO file" (select
7. Click "Start"
Many thanks, Ankit -- hopefully other translators will find this useful