I have looked through devel team schedule closer, and decided to propose
the move of all software translation related events rather than the add
another translation deadline, to minimize the impact to devel and
Rel-Eng teams. However I only have translator's view and not
developer's. If you think this is impossible with some reason, let me
know. Also it is much appreciated any input.
g11n mailing list