2007/9/26, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris(a)glezos.com>:
I've rolled out an update for Transifex, which adds support for
system-config-printer (branch 0.7.74.x, available in F8). Looking at its
stats, many languages could do a small update:
It seems to be working.
What is the update rate of t.fp.o status page ?
Some new features in Transifex in the past 4 days:
* Added choice to skip diff preview (useful for large diffsets)
* Increased the form usability (fieldset boxes)
* Added manual module update/pull (save
* Fixed CVS synced patching
* Fixed support for non-default branches
* Enforced secure http.
I feel it's close to a release, which means an RPM and move to
translate.fpo/submit/. Yay. :)
Would be nice to have submit support for OLPC files, in order to have
all translators working in only one place.
Domingo Becker (es)